(1)Hair Texture: straight
(2)Hair Color: natural color, #1,#1B,#2,#4 stocked (only natural color can be dyed)
(3)Hair Length: 10 inches — 26 inches
(4)Hair Density: 130%
(5) Lace Wig Type: full lace wig, lace front wig
(6)Bleached Knots: yes
(7)Baby Hair: With baby hair around the perimeter and natural hairline
(8)Hair Part: Free part (you can part the hair anywhere you’d like, including middle part and side part) , or according
to customer’s requirement.
When place your order, please leave a message to us the cap size and the lace color you like,or we will send to you
the default one:
1. Cap size: Small(circumference21-21.5inch), Medium(22-22.5), Large(23.5)
2. Lace color: light brown, medium brown, dark brown.
Could you leave me a message the Cap Size, and Cap Color you prefer.
3. Combs and straps: All the wig has combs and straps,if u don’t want to have it, please tell us.
Lace Color: light brown, dark brown, medium brown
Wig Size: Small(circumference21-21.5inch), Medium(22-22.5), Large(23.5)
Wig Made Details
Refund Policy: 7 days refund guarantee
1. Protect the wig from an oily appearance by keeping your own hair clean. Besides washing your own hair, you
can also wear a wig cap under the wig.
2. Wash a human hair wig infrequently; wear it for about six times between washings. However, if it starts looking
oily or dirty, then decrease the wearing time between washings.
3. Remove tangles from the wig before washing. Use a wig pick for a curly wig or a wig brush for a straight wig.
Carefully comb/brush through the tangles.
4. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add wig shampoo. Soak the wig for five minutes in the soapy water. Gently
squeeze out excess water. Rinse well in lukewarm water.
5. Place the wig back in the sink. Pour shampoo in your hand and gently massage the wig. Be careful not to overdo
the massage. Rinse well in lukewarm water.
6. Pour conditioner in your hand; the amount will depend upon the bottle’s directions. Massage it into the wig and
allow to stand for five minutes. Rinse well in lukewarm water. Gently squeeze out excess water.
7. Place the wig in a towel and blot gently to towel dry. Place the wig on the wig stand to air dry. If you need to wear
it soon, a human hair wig can be dried with a blow dryer set on low.
8. Comb or brush gently through the wig. Style using hot rollers or curling iron or Velcro rollers. Set with a wig spray
or light hairspray
Q1. Is it the human hair? A: Yes, they are 100% human hair. Q2. Can I select size? A: Yes, we have small size, medium size, large size, and also have the adjustable band. Q3. How to care my hair? A: Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair, very gentle and baby it. 1, Use good quality shampoo and hair conditioner to care the hair. It’s important to keep the hair soft and shiny. 2, Go to professional stylist to style your hair. 3, Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy. Q4. How long does it last? A: How long the hair lasts depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it, then normally it could last longer than 1 year. Q5: Why the hair color I received doesn’t seem exactly as the pictures show? A: Different monitor have different displays. We suggest a color ring for your future order color reference. Q6: Can they be straightened, curled? A: Yes you could use hair straightener or hair curler to style the 100% virgin human hair. However, please don’t do it too frequently, or the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled. Q7: Can I dye/color the hair? A. Yes. The virgin hair can be colored. We recommend professional hair stylist to make dye your hair, if you can’t get to a salon, please always use a good quality products and test a small sample. Q8: How to differentiate human hair with synthetic hair? A: human hair has natural protein. It is easy to tell by burning and smell: human hair will be ash, which will go away after pinching. When burning, the human hair will show white smoke. While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will show black smoke. Moreover, human hair may have very few gray hair and split ends. It is normal and not a quality problem.